INFO

I'll give you a bit more here than what you'll see in the papers.

Check out my portfolio here!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

And the season is officially under way!

While I'm not one to follow sports, I do like almost everything that surrounds them-- excluding the parking and traffic issues, angry fans, over-priced concession and bad, expensive beer to name a few!
So, if that's the case, what do I like about them? There seems to be something in the air when people gather to see these over-payed athletes hit, throw, or kick a ball around. Something infectious that gets the spirits sky high, regardless of the weather-- even though we did luck out this year.
Target Field and Peavey Plaza were over-flowing with all the Twins fans this year. I even had one passerby ask me what was going on and why there were so many people everywhere. Apparently the Mauer, Cuddyer, and Morneau jerseys weren't enough of a hint.