INFO

I'll give you a bit more here than what you'll see in the papers.

Check out my portfolio here!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tiny little gymnasts

I've never been able to see gymnastics in person since I was about 6 and went to a University of Minnesota gymnastics meet. Since then, I've resorted to watching the Olympics every 4 years and sitting in awe of how tiny and brilliant these girls... women.... girls (Aren't some of them like 14?) are.
Yesterday I spent a few hours in the Sartell High School gymnastics room hanging out with girls in a summer camp through Sartell Sapphire Gymnastics.
They might be tiny, but I seem to have forgotten how excited little girls can get...
Basically, programs that aren't directly associated with a school will no longer be able to use school facilities without a fee. This include the Sartell Sapphires. Read the story here!