INFO

I'll give you a bit more here than what you'll see in the papers.

Check out my portfolio here!

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Some audio slide shows for your personal viewing pleasure...

I've noticed I've been posting just images to this blog...
For those of you that haven't ventured over to my website, one: do so now and two: you probably haven't seen some of the stuff that I really enjoy; this stuff being setting an audio track (usually an interview) to images.
And because I find it very sad that you may have not seen these, I show you now!! :]
(Let them buffer before playing them!)

Here's one of my first shots at this sort of thing. It was a promo for a friend's (then) band, Era of Terror.



This one gets me all warm and fuzzy. While I nearly dispise winter, listening to it makes me wish for the holiday season already!



This last one has a much different tone. A good friend of mine lost her mother several years ago. While I knew the story all too well before interviewing her, I found myself with tears in my eyes multiple times throughout our conversation.